Friday, September 4, 2009

ICANHASFASTMODEZ?!?!//!slash?!?!1111one

NEW COMPUTER MAKE STUFF GO FASTMODE YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
Okay now tha
t I've gotten the little kid exclamation out of my system, I have a brand new shiny, sparkly, fast, good computer. I'm just a little excited *little bit ^___^* because I'm downloading like 7 things and installing 12 other things and my computer is sitting here like "Yep. On it. What's next?" Although I now have 2 blank spaces in my keyboard where I popped the Windows key out (because I hate those fuckin things) everything seems to be running smoothly. This whole "You have to manually install every driver and program you need on this computer one by fucking one as well as redo all your saved passwords, favorite, shortcuts, and settings." So basically I'm going to use this computer for WoW and nothing else. Too much to fucking reinstall and I sure as hell am not paying for another copy of Microsoft Office. $450 for something I already have? Noooo thank you.
Anyway. Bedtime because I actually want to go to Philosophy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment