Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not bad, kid. Not bad.

After completing the setup on my new computer, installing drivers and and whatnot, I got my chance to raid on my new computer. And doubled my previous performance. I know my framerate was terrible before, maxing out at about 6-8 fps in combat looking at a wall, but the way my computer performs now has changed my ability to perform in every situation. I have no problem keeping up with other resto druids in my raid and outperform most of the other healers. My raid awareness is more apparent now that I actually have a computer that can perform at the rate required to keep up with my actions. Managing my global cooldown is unbelievably easier to manage now that I can actually see it and chaincasting is much smoother. I can see where things are going before they get there and I can determine more precise movements in everything I do.

Lesson of this story: FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment