Friday, August 28, 2009

A sigh of relief... (?)

So I talked to my friend about the fact that I can't afford the way he lives. That problem is fixed. The problem of him not having any money isn't. He's supposed to be taking some kind of psychological test to get back into the military and go back to SatCom for the Marines. Oo-rah. He was a combat medic and took a piece of a frag grenade to the back of the leg in Iraq three years ago and then got engaged and decided to leave at the end of his contract.

Now he's leeching off of me and sitting around doing nothing. Oo-rah......
But onto other things.

GUILD MERGER. Whoa what just happened there...? 40 people in the raid? Are we doing AQ tonight or something? Well, not really, 15 people sit every fight. -_______- Weeding out the bads and picking raiders for the next 3 weeks is going to be interesting. I'm sure people are gonna QQ hard and rage like I am for a while. A few have already left and some have already been kicked but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to fight the two other resto druids for a spot. Being sat for 4 fights in TOC and 4 fights in Ulduar on the first raid night after the merger doesn't make me any more comfortable about where I stand. Hopefully I can get my shiny new computer up and running and my performance will improve with my computer's but I have to prove it. A little worried about the fact that one of the other trees is my guild master's sister and the other one is just straight up amazing. Insta-glad if he pvped, imo. Must... do... moar... bettar! x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment