Thursday, August 27, 2009

AFK, Murdering Roommates

So my friend from Iowa got kicked out of his house for no reason a few weeks ago and I allowed him to come stay with me. I thought it would be fine but now he's causing nothing but problems. He knows I raid Sunday through Wednesday from 7:45pm to 3am. He knows I run at a terrible framerate ANYWAY. Yet he still decides to use this time to download movies and random games. When what he should be doing is looking for a fucking job.

*SIGH*

The downloading makes my computer shit itself while it figures out what the fuck my latency is doing to it. Tonight I raided the last half hour (it would've been an hour and half but we stopped early) with 550ms. And he doesn't pay a damn cent to give him the "Fuck you I pay for this shit too" excuse.
Now I wouldn't be so angry about the kid not having a job and just lazing around the house all day if it weren't for the fact that he eats twice as much as I do twice as often, leeches my internet and pisses my actual roommate off. Living on my own and being a rather small person, I usually eat twice a day and I might have a cup of coffee for breakfast. One reason for that is that I can't afford to eat constantly and the other is because I don't really eat much to begin with-- small stomach and high metabolism makes for toothpick size. I'm not really sure how to solve this without sounding like a complete asshole but I think it's going to have to be done.

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

-Blindreaper

No comments:

Post a Comment