Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Falling behind is good imo

So after being switched to my lock, I've been sat out for every single TOC, 10 or 25, that the guild has done, save for the very first one and am now over 40 badges of triumph behind almost everyone in the guild. How am I supposed to continue to progress in gear level alongside the rest of my guildmates when I'm a tier behind most of them AGAIN? I don't understand why the officers in my guild have decided that I should sit every week. Yes high dps is good, but it's not like I'm not pulling better dps than many of our casters. Now I'm going to fall behind again and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. *Sigh*
I'm beginning to wonder why I sit around for 3 hours for nothing other than filling a role on a single fight because soon my role won't matter because I'm so far behind again. Gotta talk to someone about this or I'm going to end up wasting my time for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment